Followers

Monday 6 September 2010

Show Me Your Exercise Face...

I’ve given up on trying to look presentable when I train…. There’s just no hope for me. I sweat like a MAN... and although some may say I am as strong as a man ;-). I think I don’t look like one (shut up Matt!). Also, I’m always the first to give up, my excuse used to be I have no endurance but now I know I’m just lazy!

Keris, cutie pie that she is, has the most ridiculous workout face – she looks scary (This picture is more like her singing face - she can't sing!)

but honestly she is cute:

Matt is special when he trains… he has to be “in the zone” so ignores anyone who talks to him during his training sessions… or maybe that’s just me? And when he’s training as part of a class… that’s a whole other story *ahem*


Katie… I wish I could say a bad word about how she looks when she’s training but I couldn't even if I tried. She sweats like I dream of sweating (yuck that reads wrong). She has the sheen we see in magazines and adverts, making exercise look very attractive. Aaaarrggggh!!! Why not me!?


Monica made me laugh during the Tuesday evening Kettlebell Bootcamp – she had this serious
look of concentration on her face, haha! Usually she just looks adorable.

Don’t get me started on Jonathan – he looks picture perfect all the d**n time! Even when he’s sweating buckets, his hair is still in place.

Phill, haha! During Keris’ Kettlebell Class on Thursday morning, at one point he was bright red in the face, huffing and puffing while doing seesaw presses. I couldn’t help it – I burst out laughing! Luckily I wasn’t taking part in the class, else I’d have dropped a kettlebell on my head!


Other sweaty Fitter Londoners...

Sweatyyyyy Paul: No he didn't empty a bucket of water all over himself ;-)

Dreamy Jack: Why should anyone look this beautiful especially while training?!?!?!?


Mr Triceps... Chris!

John, new addition to the Fitter London family but he's here to stay :)


Martyn (who's my nomination for the next Fitter Londoner of the week):


And... cheeky Martin!


I love this picture of the girls:


There are many pictures where these came from, so if you think you escaped - your picture will most likely be up next time ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha these are so funny! My theory is if you look nice and non sweaty while doing a Fitter London class, you're not working hard enough! That's my excuse for all the sweat and I'm sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha brilliant. I've never seen sweaty work out pictures before. Love them.

    ReplyDelete