Followers

Friday 27 August 2010

Fitter Londoner Of The Week

David Stokes!

David's been a Fitter Londoner for quite a few months and we've seen him improve in strength and fitness.

This week in particular, he stood out in both Monday's 'Work Off The Weekends' and Tuesday's 'Kettlebells for Strength and Bodyweight' classes.

David - you're a star and we're loving your smiles and jokes, don't ever change!

Why Fitter London?
Classes are TOUGH, challenging, varied and fun. I feel like I have really achieved something before going into work. FL trainers are committed, funny, happy and full of beans. Their enthusiasm is contagious! Fellow Fitter Londoners are committed focussed sweaty and gorgeous! becoming great friends.

What's your favourite thing about Fitter London?
I never know what is coming next, I am kept guessing which is good because MAN I bore easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment