Followers

Friday 23 July 2010

Fitter Londoner of The Week

LOU!


Lou's been a Fitter Londoner for about a year now. She's a regular in the Tuesday and Friday evening Kettlebell classes. We've seen her improve so much and she's now a natural with kettlebells and works her hardest during every class :)

As stated earlier, she's an *evening* regular... We all got a pleasant surprise when, yesterday, Lou showed up at 7am(!!!) at the 'Kettlebells for Endurance, Cardio and Core' class! Go Lou!

We asked Lou a couple of questions:
1. Why Fitter London?
You're doing something different that gets results.. and pretty quickly. After my first few classes I noticed a difference and i love the fact that something new aches after every time I do it!!
It's never easy... but thats the point - so many group classes just get into the same boring routine, but everytime its different and you get the support of everyone around you to keep the motivation going. It is also challenging all the things I hate doing and things I wouldn't do if I workout myself - burpees/press ups/squat thrusts.. you get the picture ;)


2. What's your favourite thing about Fitter London?

My favourite thing about Fitter London is that its motivational and it pushes me to a new level - be that through exercises I hate, the crowd of people or the results I feel i'm getting.

Well done Lou!

1 comment:

  1. Lou is awesome to have in a class, she train hard and gives it 100% without fail :-)

    ReplyDelete