Followers

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Best Status Updates

I love reading status updates, I like hearing the gossip, what people are up to and there’s loads of useful knowledge sharing that goes on, especially in the health and fitness world. Some updates have the profound ability to lift your spirits. I came across a Personal Trainer in Melbourne who posts some of the best updates on Facebook. Every day he puts up quotes either motivational, inspiring, uplifting or just funny. I asked him if I could share some of my favourites in a Fitter London blog and he agreed.

His name is Anthony Goldsmith (anthony@performants.com.au) you should add him as a friend as I promise his quotes can change your mood for the entire day!






‎”Just like to say most of my quotes are either by myself or unknown. I do not wish to take credit for any. But, if i can make an impact on somebodies life by a simple quote...it makes me happy. I try my best to put up the most powerful quotes to make a difference in people’s life.....after all, I am a personal trainer....isn’t this one of our roles anyway?”
Anthony Goldsmith







Wise Words

Failure is like fertilizer, it may stink, but it’s necessary for proper growth

People too weak to follow their own dreams, will always find a way to discourage yours.

If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done.

Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.

Won’t power is better than Will power.

Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you quit, try.

You can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake. It's a choice.

Dear Past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear Future, I'm ready.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success


Motivational

I've learned that millions of people can believe in you, and yet none of it matters if you don't believe in yourself.

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you're strong enough to get back up.


Feel Good

You want to know who’s got the most amazing and best smile ever? Read the first word again.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are not nice, but because YOU are nice.

Your character is more important than your reputation or your wealth. Take good care of it.


Diet and Fitness

A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit.

If you don't watch your figure, no one else will either.

If pubs don’t serve to drunk people, how come Mcdonalds serve fat people?

A man asks a trainer in the gym: "I want to impress that beautiful girl, which machine can I use?" Trainer replies: "Use the ATM"


My Personal Favourites

Bad news: Time flies. Good news: You’re the pilot.

Life always offers you another chance. Its called tomorrow.

Anyone can make you smile...but only certain people can make you happy

No comments:

Post a Comment