Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Mike Mahler Kettlebell Workshop - Edinburgh

Just got back from an awesome weekend up in Scotland training with some amazing people from all around the UK and of course Mike Mahler.

As always, I went along to this workshop the same way I do any other, with an open mind ready to learn some new tricks, perfect techniques and to feel inspired and this course did just that.

Was great to train with like minded people looking to learn, test their limits and share knowledge with each other.

As a fitness professional I am always looking for ways to add, improve and perfect my knowledge and skills. I feel truly inspired coming back to London, not only because I have picked up some fresh ideas but because I met a bunch of passionate, friendly and disciplined people (until we got to the Indian restaurant that is).

My point here is to stress the importance of learning. As my pal Andy McKenzie says, "to be an eternal student". Never think you know enough, because you don't. Keep reading, work with like minded people, share ideas and make things happen.

Big thank you to all those I met this weekend and hope I see you all again soon.

Matt Whitmore

No comments:

Post a Comment