Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2011

My Trial with Systemic Enzymes

What are they and why will they help me?

Check out this link for all you need to know about systemic enzymes, Dr Wong is awesome

After listening to Mike Mahler's lecture on hormone optimisation, where he spent a fair bit of time on the anti inflammatory benefits of systemic enzymes, I decided to give them a try. I started taking them on Saturday. In the morning and post workout. Both of which were on an empty stomach (believe it or not).

If you took the time to read the above link, you will know that our bodies have high levels of inflammation post workout. This is an optimal time to pop some systemic enzymes, ideally without food as you want to reap the anti inflammatory benefits to their fullest rather than them dealing with digestion.

So how do I feel? Well it is early days yet however I feel confident in the results to come going by the research I have done so far.

I will keep you all posted with my progress.

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE LINK.

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! what an interesting blog with nice pictures.Thanks for
    sharing this information.Your information is really informative for us.
    Nice blog on Systemic Enzymes.
    Keep sharing more & more..

    ReplyDelete