Followers

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Todays workout: 19/7/11

Today's strength session consisted of only 3 exercises as i was pushed for time and spent 30 mins on solid mobility work, which felt great.

My mobility work consisted of:

10 mins Trigger point therapy on the grid.
10 mins on various Indian club movements.
10 mins various movements (will post a basic yet effective mobility video soon)

Today's workout was based on 3 working sets of 3 reps with 2 progressively heavier warm up sets of 5 reps.3 minarets between sets.

1) Deadlift

Superset the following then rest 3 mins between supersets.

2) Bottom position squats
Weighted pull ups

Although I only done 3 movements, I had an awesome mobility session and pushed my sets to the extreme on my 3 working sets for each. I feel great and even better........I got a personal best on my 3 rep deadlift. I'm thinking some singles next week to achieve a new 1 rep max :-) BOSH

Getting set for my sprints in the rower and a run tomorrow. Then a good old rest on Thursday.

Train smart, eat well and sleep peacefully,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment